Wednesday 3 January 2018

Learning to be patient



Proverbs 14: 29
“Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.”

I’ve heard it said that impatience is a sign of immaturity o dear that is terrible. I try to be patient with people and circumstances but some day it drives me crazy.

I prayed about my impatience because I am too old to be seen as immature. I think when I see things aren’t being done; I will jump in and do it. I like to complete my tasks and move on to the next one. The problem I face is that once I start it is impossible for me to stop.

There are so many tasks other people can do but because they are laid-back and relaxed and have all the time in the world I end up doing their tasks. It doesn’t worry me, as long as its done but now I see that these people are so laid-back that they don’t want to do anything which frustrates me even more.

Well I brought this problem I am facing to the LORD because I understand and see how life is. People do as they please and it seems they don’t have any consequences, my patience has run out and I get super angry.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord, thank You, for today and for the time I am allowed to spend with You. Lord, I want to bring my impatient attitude into Your presence today. Please help me grow up and let people do what they have to. Please give me the necessary wisdom and understanding to face this day, help me to stay patient and to keep my mouth shut. Please Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...