Thursday 4 January 2018

#everyday #thankyou


Colossians 3: 17
“And whatever you do,
whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God
the Father through him.”

Make it a habit to say thank you each and every day. The past couple of days in the New Year we haven’t said “thank you” but I think we will start this going forward.

How to say thank you? We are reminded to say thank in word or deed, and not forgetting the Lord Jesus.

As I consider today and every day going forward, I want to say thank you for at least one or two things in my life.

So where to start? I think I am obviously grateful for being able to share my thoughts and the Word with you. Yes, thank you for reading my thoughts. I am also grateful for a good life, a loving husband who is good to me, for all my children as well as stepchildren. For the food on my table and the clothes on my back and I am grateful I can still speak to my mom when I want to.

These are just a view things I am grateful for, what makes your life good and do you stop and say thank?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You, for being there for me each and every day. Thank You that I am able to come to You in humble prayer. Thank You, that I am able to ask You for wisdom, insight and understanding, I am grateful for each day, my life is in Your hands. I love You Lord with all my being. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...