Thursday 4 January 2018

I am forgiven!


1 John 3: 21 – 22
“Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us,
we have confidence before God
and receive from him anything we ask,
because we keep his commands
and do what pleases him.”

What a revelation, I allowed Satan to remind me of my past and I allowed him to keep at it for weeks at a time. This year I decided that I wasn’t going to stand for this anymore, in fact, last year I took a decision to shrug off my past and look to the future.

This morning was one of those mornings, I was reminded of something and before I actually thought about it I shrugged it off. I decided not to allow these bad thoughts to plague my mind.

I decided not to focus on my past but to stretch myself to be more this year, yes, I made mistakes and it cost me dearly but I am working towards my future. God reminded me that He has a plan in place for my life, a future and a hope. Why would I keep on allowing my past mistakes to follow me around and bring me down now?

Never again will I do what I did, I put this behind me, I am forgiven I am the child of God, He loves me and bought me with the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer

Abba Father thank You, for allowing me to come into Your presence each and every day, any time of the day. I believe that I am forgiven and that I am bought with the precious blood of Your son Jesus Christ. I want to pray asking for wisdom and insight and I want to pray for supernatural favour in my own life today, I want to keep Your commands and I want to do what pleases You, in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

 https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...