Tuesday 16 January 2018

Spiritual Growth #5 Testify


2 Peter 3: 15
“Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation,
just as our dear brother Paul also wrote
you with the wisdom that God gave him.”

I know it sounds strange but by testifying you grow spiritually. Here is my own testimony, as a young woman we lived in the Orange Free State. Our family went through a really difficult time and one of our friends invited us to attend a church service.

The Holy Spirit was active that morning and He was speaking into my heart, I actually held myself down with both my hands. I was too shy to stand up in front of the whole congregation.

On Monday my friend came over and spoke to us and when they left I went to take a bath. I sat in my bath and I confessed my sins to the LORD Jesus. I prayed the sinner’s prayer and I believe ever since I have been saved.

After I accepted the Lord Jesus into my life, I feel that I started my Christian journey, I know it doesn’t sound that spectacular I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary and my life is very plain and so normal.

I can say the Lord has a plan and a future for my life and I believe that He feels the same way about you too.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, if there is anybody that needs to accept You into their lives today, Holy Spirit speak into their hearts and souls, draw them closer to You. Lord Jesus come into our lives and renew our thoughts, hearts and minds. I believe we are lost without You and we are humbly prayer come to us we need you. Amen


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...